Sunday, October 2, 2011

Deolinda

I'm writing today to let you know another group, this one with a more traditional music approach. It's called Deolinda. They released their first album Canção ao Lado in 2008, and the last one in 2010 Dois Selos e um Carimbo. Besides, their traditional music it's a group that youngsters really appreciate, theirs concerts in colleges all over the country are a huge success. I'll give you Fon-Fon-Fon from their first album, this one talks about a small girls in love with a tuba player.


As a college student, I've personally been in several of their shows, and I can tell you they are really really good live. I really liked Ana Bacalhau (vocalist) voice, and the short story's she used to introduce the songs. I really can't wait for the next live concert, until then I'll listen to them and I hope you too: I'll left you with Um Contra o Outro from their latest album

 

Can't wait to ear them in the next college festivity.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment